Monday, May 7, 2012

SHARKS, LIGHT SABERS AND ELEPHANT POOP!


I mentioned recently that we bought a family fun pass for the Zoo/Aquarium/Botanical Gardens for this year. With this trip, to the Aquarium, we have paid for the pass and now all our other trips are a bonus. The lighting was very poor and all I had was my phone, so the only picture that came out was this one near the shark tank.


My husband is a Star Wars FANATIC! He can't wait until Sam is old enough to introduce him to all the movies and because of this there was no way he could pass up a light saber lesson in the gift shop.


This was so funny that I had to take a picture. Now, in the ever expanding world of recycling, they are making paper out of elephant poop! Sorry, but I can say, with almost 100% certainty, that I will NEVER use napkins made of POOP, recycled or otherwise!

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

I'm all for recycling, but I like you have to draw the line somewhere!! EEEWWWWW!!!!

Juli said...

I hear you on the elephant poop thing. The notebooks were funny. But napkins and things for the face... um, no.

All set with that.