Monday, May 7, 2012

A-Z BLOG CHALLENGE REFLECTION POST







It's time to reflect on the A-Z BLOG CHALLENGE.

I like challenges overall and really enjoyed this one. It really helps me to have something to focus on. I like having a set day for certain posts like: POST IT TUESDAY or 5 QUESTION FRIDAY.

Some letters were harder then others. The letters G, K, and X were very hard, but the ones I enjoyed writing the most were: A, E and L.

I follow 48 blogs through my Google Reader. I like posts that are more personal, not too wordy and contain some pictures, which helps me connect more with the writer.

I have 3 main groups of those I follow: Creative Blogs, Adoption Blogs, Teacher Blogs and Other (which are mostly mom/family blogs). If a blog is too specific (like just about books), I'll stop in once in awhile, but it is not one I follow in my reader. You can see links to those I follow in the sidebar.

During this challenge, I went from 98 followers to 113 in just one month! Three of those new folks are: Juli at Surviving Boys, Misha at My First Book, and Dawn at Here's The Story.

I've already done a 30 DAYS OF TRUTH Challenge and I'm in the middle of doing a 365 DAYS IN MY LIFE IN PHOTOS challenge.

I'm looking for more challenges to do.

3 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

Bwaahahahha!
BFF reminds me of ONE thing-

Paris Hilton.


I don't prefer to be reminded of her :)

lol
Thanks for helping to BRING IT BACK!
XOXO

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said...

I like pictures and personal blogs too. Pictures really give a view into the life of another writer. So nice to have found you!

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulation on finishing the challenge. I didn't visit all blogs during the challenge but, cross my heart, I'm visiting every single one with reflection post! I am so glad my journey brought me here.

Evalina, This and that...