Friday, May 25, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY


Mama M. at MY LITTLE LIFE has posted her 5 questions for Friday.

Here are my answers:

1. Are you a napper?

I used to nap during college. I would stay up until 2 a.m. studying and then after my 11 a.m. class I would sleep for an hour. It was wonderful. Now if I nap during the day, I can't sleep at night. After Sam was born, I even tried the sleep when the baby sleeps thing, but it never worked for me.

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?

I loved math and writing. Go figure! I teach math now and I LOVE to write. The rules never change in math and although I was a horrible speller, I had a great imagination and wrote great stories. I hated P.E. and science the most. Although I was on the volleyball team, sports, in general, are not on my list of talents. Science was boring and gross. I could never remember how to combine the electrons with the protons and which rock as which. I was never good at languages (other than English), either. We had to take French in high school and I think my teacher felt sorry for me and let me pass with a C-.

3. Did you have the something old, new, borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?

I know I did, but I can't remember what they were. I think I had a blue garter. My ring or dress was the new. Ugghhh...I guess I should remember, but I don't.

4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer?

Potty train my son! Wish me luck!

5. Ice cream or Popsicles?

Ice cream!

No comments: