Tuesday, May 29, 2012

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS



25. A husband that notices my efforts.

26. A husband that cooks breakfast.

27. A husband that loves rocking his son.

28. My kindle.

29. Sisters.

30. Beautiful weather.

31. Keeping my cool.

32. One more half day of school.

33. My son coming out from his room....just one more time...because he forgot to kiss me goodnight.

34. Samuel's cute smile and twinkly little eyes.

35. A principal that doesn't get upset with me for things that are out of my control.

36. Getting fun surprises in the mail.

37. Getting a chance to start fresh the next day.

38. Four amazingly supportive brothers.

39. Beautiful sunrises.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Gosh, I'm with you on all those things but #35 sticks with me...my principal is a micro-manager and none of us ever know if we are walking into the fire upon arrival at school-hence the reason I'm leaving!