Sunday, May 20, 2012

12 THINGS TO NAIL UP ON THE CROSS



Jesus never intended us to live halfway to our best life. We honor God when we choose to go all the way through with Him.

Do you slam on the brakes when it gets a little hard or uncomfortable?

Andrew Carnegie said, "Anything in life worth having is worth working for."

1. INTENTIONAL SIN: I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I'm going to do it anyway.
2. BLAMING OTHERS: It's not my fault.
3. EXCUSES: It's too hard.
4. SELF PITY: Why doesn't anyone ever do anything for me?
5. COMPLAINING: It's too hot. It's too cold.
6. SELF WILL: It's my way of the highway.
7. REBELLION: No one can tell me what to do.
8. REPUTATION: What will everyone think if I do _______?
9. INJUSTICE: It's so unfair.
10. GUILTY: Can't pay for something Jesus has already paid for.
11. WRONG WORDS: Just shut up!
12. UNGODLY THOUGHTS: Where the mind goes the man follows.

I'm not where I need to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good post - smart words~