Sunday, January 1, 2012

YEAR IN REVIEW...GOALS FOR 2012

2012 is THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON!

Of my 10 goals for 2011, I accomplished 5 of them. Including reading 60 books, finding a school closer to home (...although I'm not sure middle school is the best place for me....), solving our backyard landscaping issues (This will be paid off in May.) and taking a trip to California.

In 2011 Sam has grew in leaps and bounds, so much so, that he is no longer going to any type of therapy and he no longer wears braces on his ankles. I was hoping to have Sam potty trained by this time, but I think as in other things, Sam is just taking his own sweet time. He loves anything having to do with tools, vehicles (cars, trains, bikes, etc), and being outside. Except for buttons, zippers and tying he is doing great with dressing himself.

The major stresser this year has been my Dad's cancer, but it has pulled our family together and brought me closer to God.

GOALS FOR 2012:

* potty train Sam
* save $5000
* read 65 books (I read 60 this past year.)
* drive to California (Hopefully this summer we will visit Sam's cousins in Tollhouse.)
* start Sam in preschool (2-3, 1/2 days a week)
* try three new recipes a month
* volunteer at church
* write twice a week
* complete three house projects
* be a better wife...I need to be more patient.

No comments: