Monday, September 5, 2011

BALANCE...WHAT'S THAT?


At the start of every new school year I struggle with finding balance. How to take care of a home (clean, shop, pay bills, repairs, etc.), work a full time job (and bringing papers home to grade and plan), spend time with Sam, Richard and family, and finding a little time for me.

I feel guilty if the laundry isn't done and the floor isn't vacuumed. I feel guilty if I am grading papers while Richard watches football. I feel guilty going on an outing when I should be planning for school. I feel guilty if I read a book while Sam naps, when I should be grading papers. I feel guilty grading papers when I should be playing with Sam.

There is never enough time in the day to do all the things I feel I need to be doing. There are always things left over that I move to the next day. I always feel I am racing against time.

Moving at Tracey Speed is the only way I can keep the guilt at bay. This is what Tracey Speed looks like!

No comments: