Friday, February 11, 2011

30 DAYS OF TRUTH....DAY #29


HOW WOULD YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENTLY, IF MONEY WASN'T A FACTOR?

* Fulfill my BUCKET LIST, which includes: a lot of travel, working on a Habitat for Humanity House, swimming with the dolphins, taking a photography class and skiing at Vale.
* Adopt 3 or 4 more children.
* Fulfill the WILDEST dream of each of my siblings.
* Pay off the NATIONAL DEBT.
* Have a home in: Hawaii, CA, and Tahiti.
* Have my own private chef and house keeper.
* Run my own bed and breakfast.
* Run a free, private school for at risk kids.
* Give my money away, to good causes, like on the show SECRET MILLIONAIRE.
* Run preserves for endangered animals.
* Run no kill animal shelters.
* Have group homes in every country, making it safe, but cheap for people to adopt.
* Give full scholarships to those wanting an education (good grades and no drugs)

This is what I came up with off the top of my head...I'm sure there are many other good ideas out there, but money is always a factor, so I don't imagine this scenario very often.

No comments: