Friday, November 12, 2010
POTTY TRAINING 1-2-3 by Gary Ezzo and Anne Marie Ezzo
* Stays dry for two or more hours at a time.
* Has regular bowel movements.
* Wakes up from naps dry.
* Stops an activity while urinating or messing in diaper
* Stands a certain way and holds on to diaper when eliminating.
* Is interested in "big" training pants.
* Wants to imitate parents or older siblings using the toilet.
* Is able to understand and follow simple directions.
* Can sit and play quietly for about five minutes.
* Can put toys and other possessions where they belong on her own.
* Can dress and undress self.
* Has a name for unine and bowel movements.
Labels: Children's Corner