Thursday, August 5, 2010

Apparently I had a really good time....

Every June or July my high school graduating class (1986) has a get together/reunion. The only one I have been able to attend was in 2006 for the 20th! I think I have a good excuse....I live 2000 miles away...AND...usually I am still in school!

Well, my excuses don't work...I still get major grief from my friends for not attending. This year, I thought I was in Vegas and then here in New Mexico taking care of my son, but apparently I was able to make it.

They even sent me pictures to show what a good time I had.

I showed up on a motorcycle.....

....and then I went for a joyride in this blue car.....

...and I left in this red car!

I hung out with this guy....

....and this guy...Hi, Mark!

....and this guy!

I had a beer with Paula....

Spent some time in a tepee with Paula and Elisa....

....made a few phone calls....

....and played soccer with Karen and Elisa.

I even pounded down a few shots!

Then I danced and drank way too much and ...

....ended up here at the end of the night. Maybe that's why I don't remember it!

Thanks guys. I had a great time...let's do it again some time! Love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were 2000 miles away and still managed to be the "Life Of The Party"!!! That's a very special trait,,,,,ya know!!!!