Friday, July 23, 2010

Washing the porch off can be fun....

My poor peach tree is raining peach poop and really leaves a mess on my porch. So I decided to hose it off. I thought I could keep Sam on one side while I hosed the other.....ya right! He immediately crawled through the water and got his clothes soaked. So....

...now we are down to our diaper....

We love walking in the water. It makes a great noise and it's very refreshing.

The dog loves getting wet too.

Then I put the hose on mist and Sam crawled under it and got his hair all wet too.

He is so cute. I love the chubby thighs.

How can you not love that face?!

I love this one! I entitled it, "Hi, God!"

He's enjoying drinking out of a plastic water bottle, but half of it comes back out of his mouth and down his chest. I think we are skipping the sippy cup stage. He doesn't like them.

He walks everywhere now. I think the therapists are going to be quite pleased by the progress he's made. He now uses the sign for "more," says, "ba-ba" for bottle. He really loves pointing out objects on his picture flash cards too. We make a big deal out of it when he gets them right.

4 comments:

Lana said...

Awww!! Samuel is getting so big!! Lovely pictures Tracey!! Such a cutie pie

MtnGirl said...

YEA for Samuel walking now! That is awesome!

Jacksmom said...

So cute!!! So glad he's cruising around now!

Connie said...

Yeah, look at him on his own two feet! Awesome!