Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have nothing to play with.....

I love to pull things out of Mommy's cabinets...

Then Mom puts them in a container for me....these are all the left overs from when I was little....I love to stack them.

I can even stack them while holding them. No, you don't see tons of toys in the background....(p.s. According to the physical therapist, this is the way Samuel is NOT suppose to sit because it causes his ankles to turn inward.)

What toys? I don't know what you are talking about?

See how easy it is to make me happy!

1 comment:

Melba said...

This is one of my favorite things about {most} little kids. They will usually find some way to occupy themselves, even if there are no toys around. When was the last time you or I got excited about a plastic bowl and a stack of bottle accessories? I think we need to take notes on their zest for life! :)

Melba