Sunday, May 23, 2010

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #97

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

Who we are praying for this week...

* My mother to be healthy and happy.
* The country and people of Haiti.
* All those children still waiting to find a Forever Family
* My friend, Penny's, entire family is very sad. Need prayers for healing their hearts and spirits.
* Janice needs healing from her cancer.
* Lana wants prayers that she is matched soon.
*
BB's husband's job situation.
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel blessings for Turtle and Kent
* orphaned and alone
* Foster Care reform
* Foster Care mothers and fathers
* peace in the Middle East
* our economy
* honesty in our leaders
* all service men and women that they may come home soon

E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan Wagner said...

Can I add a prayer request? One of my coworkers, Shannon has cancer. I don't know any details other than it's worse than they originally thought.

Megan Wagner said...

I found out more on Shannon. She has breast cancer and tested positive for cancer on a lymph node as well. Scheduled for double masectomy on June 4th. Chemo and radiation needed. Any and all prayers greatly appreciated. Thank you!