Monday, April 5, 2010

I LOVE MELISSA AND DOUG

Samuel and I love MELISSA AND DOUG toys. Here are the ones he has so far:

His favorite is this wooden train. I love how durable and interchangable it is.
This is a cute bowling game. He loves rolling the ball and the little creatures jingle too.

Samuel has great fine motor skills and loves to stack things.


We love puzzles. At this point though, I put them in and he takes them out.

I love the large knobs on this one. We practice out animal noises when we play this one. The only one Samuel does so far is the pig, but it's so cute.

These are large lacing beads. I usually hold the string and he puts the beads on.

MELISSA AND DOUG toys can be a little pricey, so if you ever see them at garage sales, snap them up quickly. I feel they are a very high quality, durable toy, that will last a long time.

No comments: