Here is my updated list. I am actually reading #19 and #20 right now. Are you participating in the challenge? How are you doing in reaching your goal?
If you would like to participate in this reading challenge stop by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
This is where I will keep my list:
1. Proglogger by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
2. Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
3. Syren by Angie Sage
4. Relentless by Dean Koontz
5. The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller
6. On Becoming Baby Wise book 2 by Gary Ezzo and Robert Bucknam
7. Parenting Isn't for Cowards by Dr. James Dobson
8. Wild Things by Stephen James and David Thomas
9. Bring Up Boys by Dr. James Dobson
10. Precious by Sapphire
11. The House of Thunder by Dean Koontz
12. The Sculptor by Gregory Funaro
13. Worst Case by James Patterson
14. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
15. A Mercy by Toni Morrison
16. Religious Literacy by Stephen Prothero
17. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
18. The Poet by Michael Connelly
19. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
20. A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick