My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* My mother's hip and heart to be healed.
* My mother's recovery from her stroke.
* The country and people of Chile.
* The country and people of Haiti.
* Debbie needs some words of encouragement.
* All those children still waiting to find a Forever Family
* Those hurt by organizations that are suppose to protect them.
* Those trying to be reunited with lost family.
* Manuel has lost his dad to cancer.
* My friend, Penny's, entire family is very sad. Need prayers for healing their hearts and spirits.
* Janice needs healing from her cancer. Two more spots found on spine.
* Lana wants prayers that she is matched soon.
* BB's husband's job situation.
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle and Kent
* orphaned and alone
* Foster Care reform
* those in Foster Care needing their parents to step up
* Foster Care mothers and fathers
* peace in the Middle East
* our economy
* honesty in our leaders
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.