Saturday, January 23, 2010

SEVEN RED THINGS

Shannon tagged me to post seven red things from my home. Ugghh...what a project...red is not my favorite color so we don't have that much red stuff!

Here goes:

1. My broom.....

2. Menlo's dog bone....


3. This glass apple (Ignore the dust!). I'm a teacher ok....one of the few gifts kids have given me over the years that I actually kept. Note to parents: Teachers do not want anymore: tacky jewelry, coffee mugs, stuffed animals, salt and pepper shakers or ring holders. We do like: chocolate, coffee, candles, pens, markers, gift certificates, note pads and the like.

4. Samuel's alphabet letters on the refrigerator......

5. My red coat....Saver's special...only $3.98.

6. Samuel's motorcycle.....

7. Samuel's farmhouse.

The seven people I am tagging are:

Sue
Supah Mommy
Annie
Lisa
Mrs. D
Michele
Karen

5 comments:

Adoption of Jane said...

Oh I luv the Red Bandana Jacket!

{sue} said...

Thanks for the tag! I love this!! I will get to work tomorrow!

annieology said...

I also now have something to post. Also, if I could have captured it on film, one of the things could have been my red face, will save it for Monday. lol

Shannan said...

Oh these are totally great. Samuel is one lucky dude with that motorcycle. Um...about the teacher gifts...I always give that awesome foamy hand soap from Bath and Body Works. What do you think about that??? Lame?

{sue} said...

Ok, I can't count OR remember things, but here it is!
http://mypartyof6.blogspot.com/2010/02/10-ish-red-things.html