My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* My mother's hip and heart to be healed.
* My dad's back needs healing.
* Samuel's babysitter, Penny, her mother died suddenly
* All those children still waiting to find a Forever Family
* Those hurt by organizations that are suppose to protect them
* Those trying to be reunited with lost family
* My friend, Penny's, dad recently passed away after a 2 1/2 year battle with esophageal cancer. Entire family is very sad. Need prayers for healing their hearts and spirits.
* Janice needs healing from her cancer.
* Lana wants prayers that she is matched soon.
* BB's husband's job situation.
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* orphaned and alone
* Foster Care reform
* those in Foster Care needing their parents to step up
* Foster Care mothers and fathers
* peace in the Middle East
* our economy
* honesty in our leaders
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.