Friday, January 1, 2010
GOALS FOR 2010
1. Save $5000. If you remember last year's goal list, I wanted to save $10,000...yah right....I did save $4000, however. Since we have our little "write off" (said lovingly) now and we can get the tax credit for adoption too, we might actually get back a lot more! I am so excited for TAX TIME!
2. Find a financial planner and possible invest....Richard has his 401K and I have my retirement account with APS, but that's about it....ugghh....so hard to know who to trust or what direction to go....where is that Magic 8 Ball.
3. Go to Vegas this summer.
4. Eat all the bananas in a bunch before two or three go bad and I have to throw them away or make another loaf of banana bread.
5. Comment more on other's blogs so they will comment on mine....olly olly oxen free lurkers
6. Get Samuel to eat "human food"
7. Get my sewing room back...really clean it out, donate or sell a lot of items, finish half completed projects...UGGHH...very daunting!
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR 2010!?!
Labels: All About Me