Friday, January 29, 2010

FREE??? REALLY FREE???

Dear Amazing Offer, Only Available On TV, And For A Limited Time,

You advertise that your product is "FREE." I've got news for you...even having me pay for the shipping (which you have jacked up) makes the product cost something....hence....NOT FREE!

I looked it up, Free...."complimentary: costing nothing; "complimentary tickets"; "free admission"; exempt; free from obligations or duties"

So, no matter if the shipping and handling "is JUST".... $6.99, $2.99 or $0.99, this product is, NOT FREE! And then asking me JUST to pay "separate shipping and handling" on each item is, once again....NOT FREE! And is, in fact, probably netting you more then what you would have charged me, in the first place, if you hadn't been offering this product for FREE!

I'll tell you a secret......Charge me something and even tack on the "legitimate" shipping and handling and I'd then actually trust you.....maybe even buy your product. But for now, your FREE product is just too expensive.

No comments: