Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...AND NOW THE MOST DRAMATIC BACHELOR, EVER! Episode 3

To review, Jake, 31, pilot from Dallas, had cut the "herd" to 12, last week. The big drama was Roslyn being asked to leave because she was having an "inappropriate relationship" with a crew member. This week three more have to leave.

THIS WEEK'S VERY QUICK RECAP:

1. Vienna gets a one-on-one date and Jake takes her bungii jumping. All the girls hate her and think she is here for the wrong reasons. We learn that Jake, an airline pilot, is afraid of heights. They have fun, kiss and she gets the first ROSE.

2. Corrie, Elizabeth, Ali, Tenley (my husband calls her Tinsel), Ashleigh, Michelle, Kathryn and Jessie go to a comedy club. Four girls end up crying and one girls jokes are so vulgar they have to bleep her.

Michelle gets private time with Jake and says, "I am the only one her for love. I want a husband." Then she asks Jake to kiss her. After the kiss she says, "You gotta give me something more than that. That was nothing." Then she says that she can't stay anymore, but "if you want me to stay I will." She's the same girl that threatened to pack and go home last week. Jake calls her bluff and says, "I think it would be better if you did leave."

Michelle, 26, Office Manager: Last week I said, "By the time this is over, her emotional instability is going to put her in a straight jacket." I guess I was right. I'm glad he ran away.

Jake decides not to give anyone a rose and he ends the date early.

3. Ella gets a one on one with Jake and he takes her to Sea World and surprises her by having her son come too. Long story short...they have a good time and she gets a ROSE.

TOTALS: CRYING = 10 KISSING = 7

THE COCKTAIL PARTY STARTS.....

The main drama here is that when Elizabeth has private time with Jake they discuss how he feels she is "the queen of mixed signals" because of her statements about wanting to kiss him, but don't kiss me now etc...etc. Elizabeth feels she is just flirting. Vienna interrupts them, even though she already has a rose. Elizabeth gets mad and cries in the bathroom. Elizabeth gets more time with Jake so that she can clarify. Jake feels she is dangling kissing like a carrot and just wants to control everything. After this whole scene my opinion of Elizabeth changes. He needs to run away from her very fast. She has no idea what she wants.

ROSE CEREMONY....

#1 Vienna, 23, Marketing Representative: She is extremely needy and I can't see her lasting to the end. I still say CUT! She got the first one-on-one date this week and got a ROSE, so she is safe.

#2 Ella, 30, Hair Stylist: I still think this single mom to a 7 year old boy, should be CUT, so she can concentrate on being a mommy, but Jake likes her and one their one-on-one date she gets a ROSE too.

HERE ARE THE OTHERS THAT GOT ROSES:

#3 Gia, 26, Swimsuit Model: I still want to CUT her, she is more stable then some of the others.

#4 Corrie, 23, Wardrobe Consultant: Still not too memorable. She may be too immature for Jake, but I still want to KEEP her.

#5 Tenley, 25, College Admissions: She's still a CUT for me, but she's starting to grow on me.

#6 Ali, 25, Advertising Account Manager: I actually like her now. I'm changing my mind to KEEP!

#7 Jessie, 25, Cosmetic Sales Manager: She's kind of boring....I'm changing my mind to CUT!

#8 Kathryn, 25, Corporate Flight Attendant: Another non-drama causer....KEEP!

#9 Ashleigh, 25, Account Manager: Very nice and a good KEEP for now.

HERE ARE THE TWO THAT WERE CUT:


Elizabeth, 29, Nanny: JAKE LISTENED TO ME AND CHANGED HIS MIND ABOUT ELIZABETH! CUT!
Valishia, 32, Homemaker: This wasn't one of my cuts, but he didn't really develop any type of relationship with her, so it's understandable why he cut her.

So, 2 of my cuts from last week went. Out of the 9 left, I have cut 5! Let's see how I do next week.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

I think Ali showed just how stable she was when she was able to articulate her feelings and the feelings of others in order to make Vienna understand what she was doing to other people.

I was so glad to see Elizabeth go and Jake called that one right. Also, with Michelle, she couldn't see what she was doing. I wonder what they think now that they are watching it from home. Interesting.

Such The Spot said...

Hooray on the cutting of Elizabeth. I have to disagree on Ali though; she's such a drama queen instigator!

J said...

I haven't been watching this...darn school but I use to love this show! He is such a beef cake, I may have a small crush on him, lol!

I'm going to definetly watch the last show!