Sunday, December 13, 2009

TIME FOR A CHANGE

When Samuel was little we would all go to church together and because it was nap time, he would sleep through the entire service. As he grew, he would sleep less and less during services and make more and more noise. Our paster said not to worry about it, but I felt bad disturbing others time, so we starting skipping church on some Sundays. We have a nursery at the church, but Samuel has developed some stranger aversion and I'm not going to leave him somewhere, where I know he will be scared and uncomfortable. I love going to church, so for now we will go to separate services and one of us will stay home with Samuel. As he gets a little bigger, we will then put him in the nursery or "kid church" while we are in the sanctuary. I'm know God understands.

No comments: