Saturday, December 26, 2009

Grandpa Don and Arlen visit!

Last weekend Richard's dad, Don and step-mom, Arlen, came to visit.

Here is a great picture of Richard with his Dad! Menlo had to be in the picture too.

After dinner Richard had to "try" and beat his dad at backgammon. Sorry! Don still remains the champion!

Here is the evidence of Samuel being "slightly" scared of men....(No children were harmed in the making of this picture.)

Arlen reads my blog and mentioned that there are never any pictures of Samuel and I. I told her that's because I'm the one always taking the pictures. It was nice of her to take these. Otherwise the poor boy would grow up thinking I was just a figment of his imagination.

I love this one! If we had this one earlier, it would have been our Christmas card.

My parents came over for dinner and while they were here, Arlen took this great picture too!

We had a great visit and lots of wonderful food. Come back and visit soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for A "Magical" Weekend Tracey!
Don & I had a wonderful time visiting with You, Richard & Sam.
Sam is such a special little boy & we are blessed to have him in our family . . .
Hope to see you all again very soon.
Sending Love,

Grandpa & Arlen

Kris said...

I love the pic of you and Samuel! But then I LOVE THAT FACE he loves to make! It's just too adorable!