Sunday, September 20, 2009

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #62

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

ANSWERED PRAYER:

Maru and Fico have their beautiful baby home!

Who we are praying for this week...

* My mother's hip and heart to stay healthy.
* Janice's cancer has returned...prayers for healing
* Financial and job prayers needed.
* Debbie-prayers for her depression and more acceptance for her daughter.
* Stellan needs our prayer to heal his little heart.
* RB to have God bless her with a baby soon.
* Amy needs to come home
*
BB's husband's job situation.
* "K"-the birthmother of our baby
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* our economy
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
* peace in the Middle East

E-mail me if you want me to add someone to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Maru said...

Thanks, Tracey! We're so happy!