Saturday, August 1, 2009

PRODUCTS I LOVE #2...Foods

This is my most favorite sauce. It's only .89 a can, but with tomato paste and a couple extra spices it's fantastic.















I found this new spinach dip in the chip aisle and it's amazing!


















Any time we go out for sushi we always get Miso Soup. Now I've found it in the soup aisle. It's pretty good and now I can take it to work.














I love pasta salad. This is ready in about 10 minutes. I add black olives and even cubed chicken to it and I've got a whole meal.















I love iced tea and this is my favorite brand. The lemon really adds to the flavor.


















I think these were made for kids, but I love them. I got hooked on them when my little nieces visited. I love yogurt, but I'm on the go a lot and I can't eat it very easily in the car, but with these I can. I grab one when I'm running out the door in the morning and it's healthy for me too.







I love caramel!!! I like it in coffee, on ice cream and on fruit. This is what a use to dip apples in. It's wonderful.
















1 comment:

Connie said...

Glad the girls are getting you to eat healthy! Relatively speaking...still lots of gunk in those, but good stuff too.

Love,

Connie