My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Nancy has her beautiful daughter, Norah, home with her! God is so good!
Who we are praying for this week...
* My mother's hip and heart to stay healthy.
* Janice's surgery to go well and to be healthy again soon.
* Teela, who is going through chemo right now for her breast cancer.
* Financial and job prayers needed.
* Debbie-prayers for her depression and more acceptance for her daughter.
* Stellan needs our prayer to heal his little heart.
* RB to see Baby Mac very soon.
* Izzy's mom to find peace and hopefully, one day see her baby again.
* Deborahrose needs prayers to heal quickly from her surgery
* Lana wants prayers that she is approved and matched soon
* Sissy and hubby to be matched and bring home their baby soon.
* Amy needs to come home
* Prayers for Abby.
* Prayers for Veiyah.
* Prayers for Abigail.
* Prayers for Seth.
* Prayers for Gavin.
* BB's husband's job situation.
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - prayers for "A's" health, baby and adoption.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* our economy
* quick healing for Amy
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
* that our school building be fixed and normalcy to return quickly
E-mail me if you want me to add someone to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.