Richard will have the next 9 days off!
Why, may you ask, is he taking such a long time off and how did he manage that being a car salesman? Well...after 7 years of putting up with:
* not getting vacation time he puts in for months in advance
* missed birthdays and anniversaries
* 45 minutes commutes
* no time to eat lunch
* many, many missed dinners
* going in early on Sunday and missing church
* $1000 monthly guarantee taken away
* being called on days off
* being asked to come in early
* never having 2 days off in a row
* working when he's sick
* being disrespected in front of co-workers
* being disrespected in front of clients
* last minute schedule changes
* being told you're not selling enough, when you're the top seller of the month
* seldom coming home before 8 p.m.
* feeling used and not appreciated
* never being told your doing a good job
....he is turning in his resignation TODAY! He will take the next nine days off and then start at a different dealership, much closer to home, on August 10th. It's perfect timing too. My niece is getting married on August 8th and we have a lot of family coming into town, so he'll be able to relax and have fun. I am very proud of Richard's work ethic. He works his butt off every day for us. I don't know how he's lasted this long, having to put up with so much @#$%! I love you, Richard!