Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TWO SENSE TUESDAYS #15...FUSSY BABY

Being a new mother I seem to get a lot of advice, which can be helpful, but is also very frustrating when it's from people who are insistent that their way is the BEST way. I also get advice (because I'm an adoptive mother) from those who think that my son is just a stand-in until I get "the real thing."

Each week I will post a new question. I'd love it if you'd play along and offer us new mothers your pearls of wisdom.

HERE IS THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:

WHAT IS THE CRANKIEST/FUSSIEST TIME OF DAY FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE(S)?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Honestly, my son isn't very fussy ever! But when he is, it's usually in the evening. From when we pick him up until bedtime, he usually is clingy and needs a little more cuddle time. Definitely a sleepy boy after long days of playing!

Becky said...

for some reason, today, baby J was fussy all day for his Uncle Steve..........fine for Aunt Becky! :o) Sometimes, they just need the 'mama'!!!