Monday, June 8, 2009

H is for...HOME!

is for...HOME! This is my most favorite place to be and I am so blessed to have been give all that I have.






I love the song MY FRONT PORCH LOOKING IN by LONESTAR

The only ground I ever owned was sticking to my shoes

Now I look at my front porch and this panoramic view

I can sit and watch the fields fill up
With rays of glowing sun
Or watch the moon lay on the fences
Like that's where it was hung
My blessings are in front of me
It's not about the land

I'll never beat the view
From my front porch looking in


There's a carrot top (close enough) who can barely walk
With a sippy cup of milk

Yeah the view I love the most
Is my front porch looking in


I've traveled here and everywhere
Following my job
I've seen the paintings from the air
Brushed by the hand of God
The mountains and the canyons reach from sea to shining sea


But I can't wait to get back home
To the one he made for me

3 comments:

Lana said...

Awww Tracey, That was such a very beautiful post

Bri said...

Love that song! I, too love to be HOME more than any place in the world!!

Melba said...

school's out for...SUMMER!!