Monday, June 1, 2009

GRILLING GOODNESS #9


GOLDEN GOODNESS posts an eight question MeMe on Fridays. Here are today's questions and my answers.

1. If you had 10 hours at home alone, what would you do?...clean, blog, read.

2. Do you have a fond memory of your dad?...I am the last of eight children and was spoiled as a child. I love him to pieces and I am lucky enough to still have him around at a very healthy 85 years.

3. Do you prefer the pool or the beach?...Love the beach, but living in the desert, I don't get there very much...not too fond of pools....all the rowdy, splashing kids.

4. What's the furthest you've driven for one day of fun?...60 miles.

5. Solid, clear solid, clear gel or aerosol? Deodorant of choice, that is.....solid.

6. Do you tan or burn/peel?...I burn the easiest, but I can tan, it just takes me a long, long time. So I prefer a tanning bed or a spray on tan for special events.

7. What's your favorite pasta-based meal?...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PASTA...so I would say...ANYTHING WITH A PASTA BASE....is my favorite.

8. Do you wax or pluck your eyebrows?....Never have done either. I looks too painful. My sister does this and I spent too much time watching her. It takes too much time and once you start, you are stuck. I am very low maintenance.

No comments: