Sunday, May 31, 2009

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #46

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

Who we are praying for this week...

* Sissy and hubby to be matched and bring home their baby soon.
* Lana wants prayers that she is approved and matched soon
* Corbin...little boy lost along Rio Grande in Albuquerque
* BB's husband's job situation.
* Kris needs prayers that Megan's sleep issues end soon.
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* my mother's health and well being
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - prayers for "A's" health, baby and adoption.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* our economy
* quick healing for Amy, her mom (knee surgery) dad (heart surgery) and Allie
* all service men and women that they may come home soon

Prayers that have been answered:

E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.

Photobucket

No comments: