My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* Kayliegh's family as they deal with the loss of their baby.
* Lana's grandmother died yesterday afternoon.
* Kent needs our prayers.
* Sissy and Charlie - birthmother has changed her mind.
* Annie - for red tape on adoptions to be over soon.
* my mother's health and well being
* Ashley needs prayers for her and her sick family
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - prayers for "A's" health, baby and adoption.
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Reggie Boppy - please match us with a birthmom soon
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Trace's baby efforts
* Christy prayers and praise
* our economy
* healing for Amy and her family
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
Prayers that have been answered: GOD IS SO GOOD!
* Janice just found out that she's FREE OF CANCER and she feels great.
* My niece, Heather, had their offer on the house accepted and she just graduated from college.
* Melba has her beautiful boy Charlie home!
* Samuel's adoption is FINAL and birth certificate is in hand!
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.