Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SWING A DING DING!

This is all in my sewing room! Do you think I need to have a yard sale? I want to be able to put a shelf in here for non-perishable food  and paper goods overflow. See the blue and white box in the foreground. I have a set of china in there, that I bought at a yard sale 5 years ago and have NEVER used. 

I'm trying to dig through other rooms a little at a time and the stuff I find that I don't need anymore, ends up here. There is actually a table under this stuff. This room is also used as storage. That's why I need to clean the garage too, so that I can keep the extra fan and things I really need out there and get my sewing room back.

I can't even get to that closet where my sewing machine and art supplies are stored. Buried under this green rug are two boxes of 9-12 month and 12-18 month clothes for Samuel too.

My first step is getting rid of this. We got this gorgeous swing, but Samuel has only used it a few times. He's really not that into it. So, I have posted this on Craig's list. If I don't get any hits in 30 days I'll save it for the yard sale.

3 comments:

Becky said...

OK, just how many bottles is that??!!! Wow! What is your favorite bottle with him?
Baby J has gas and quite a bit of spit up. I've tried so many!!

M/J Granata said...

Tracey...
Wow! That room is packed full! I love that you sew!!! I would probably sew my finger to the material if I attempted to sew anything... it would be a disaster!!! I do have my great grandmother's antique sewing machine... I would love to learn one day!

I love the swing! I wish I could buy it from you... I can't exactly come pick it up, though... Funny how some kiddos love to swing and others don't want anything to do with it!

Thanks for the post.... Have a great day!

HappyAutisticMama said...

We have a room like that, too! Well, maybe not quite that full:-) We know we have to clear it out before my mom comes in October, so we're just stuffing away for now.