Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THE WINNER IS!!!!


The winner of the MIRACLE BLANKET is....Julie at EMPTY SEASON. She says she just found my blog. Here is Julie in her own words....

"I am Julie G! My husband and I are struggling along this difficult journey of adoption! I am an occupational therapist and work with children with special needs! I love my life, my husband, and my God!

I have heard so many wonderful things about the miracle blanket... but, unfortunately, have not had the opportunity to experience its 'wonderfulness' yet! Many of my friends have used it and love it.

I would love to enter into your contest, but the only gift I can say that I have received (for my soon-to-be baby) is a precious sock monkey (from my incredible husband) which will one day, sit in our baby crib. However, we have not been blessed with our "new baby" yet! Mike gave me this sock monkey so that I would have something tangible, sweet, and symbolic of that which is to come! We can't wait for our God to deliver! We plan on creating a sock monkey theme nursery...one day... hopefully sooner than later!

So, with that being said... my precious little sock monkey sits on an empty shelf in our "soon to be nursery". He is so adorable and he is just perfect!"

Considering all she has been though and all we seem to have in common, I think she is the perfect one to win! I so glad RANDOM.ORG agreed!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Congrats to her!!

M/J Granata said...

Hey Tracey....

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :) It was such a great surprise to come home from work and to read the message from you that I won the miracle blanket! Wow... I was not really expecting it!!!!!

You have made my day... and I can't wait until I can use the blanket! I will surely keep you posted and send you plenty of precious pics once Mike and I are able to wrap it around our little miracle! Your kindness and generosity is very much appreciated, please know that!

I do agree that we have a lot in common and this journey is just that... a journey filled with so many ups and downs and tons and tons of "turn-arounds"! You have made my dark, little corner very, very bright today... I am smiling right now and can't wait to share with Mike when he gets home from work!

Thank you for sharing and for being so generous!!!
Julie G :)