Recently Darcie posted on the things that she will and won't go generic on. She's so right! Usually I go with store brands or what's on sale, but some things are just worth the extra money...even in today's economy!
Here are the things I won't go generic on....NO WAY:
* toilet paper....when it comes to your butt, sandpaper, like they have at public schools just won't do....CHARMIN ULTRA SOFT is the only kind that touches my bum!
* paper towels...the cheap stuff doesn't hold up and it comes in smaller rolls....BOUNTY SELECT-A-SIZE is well worth it!
* diapers...leaks will convince you to spend a little more....Pampers or Huggies!?!
* formula...an upset tummy is not fun...go with the real thing...Samuel only gets Enfamil Gentlease.
* candy...addicted to my daily CARMELO.
* pens...I've been a writer since I was very young. I love new pens and once I find a pen I like, I am very faithful. I love UNIBALL JETSTREAM PENS! Very smooth lines and they last a long time.
* make-up...I switched around to different brands for years and years until I found ALMAY SMART SHADES and now that is all I use. I've even switched my blush, eye liner, mascara and cover stick to ALMAY too.
* sanitary napkins...I ALWAYS use ALWAYS...enough said!
* perfume...I get one bottle of TRESOR at Christmas and it is the only kind I wear! It lasts all year. Most perfumes make me smell like flowers or my grandmother.
* toilet bowl cleaner...I want to clean it as little as possible and have it stay clean. It took me quite some time to find one that really works...LYSOL CLING...stays on the bowl and makes it minty fresh!
What about you? Are there any brands you are faithful to or is it all about the money? Do tell!