Sunday, February 8, 2009

Noises that calm the savage beast!

Samuel had a hard time eating today and even after I burped him, he still spit up and it came out his nose too! Not Good! Lots of crying! He did this in the middle of me changing a poopy diaper....Yah...what a morning!?!

Anyway...he was very upset afterwards and I held him for a long time. I know he loves the vacuum so I thought I'd sooth him and get my chores done at the same time. Worked like a charm!

Who knew my Animal Dyson could do more then pick up cat hair!?! Now, I'm going to put him in his Baby Bjorn and vacuum all the time!

Then after the vacuuming was done I wanted to make a pound cake, but the minute I put him down he started crying again...so back in the BABY BJORN (No, he's not always crying, but today was just one of those days for him.)...and I started using the hand mixer....
...he LOVED it and even FELL FAST ASLEEP! WOW! I was amazed! I have a...
...Conair White Noise Machine...so I turned it on high and put him in his crib and he's, yes..."SLEEPING LIKE A BABY!"


3 comments:

SarahHub said...

Oh, I hope you're able to get some rest!

I can't find my blog said...

Lovely!

Noise. It can be a good thing!

Deb said...

Wow! I tried to get Isabel used to noises the first few months. Worked kind of but I never thought to run the vacuum then. Now it wakes her up when she is napping upstairs. I have to wait until she is down for the night to vacuum. Which I should do every night now.

Glad you found some things to help soothe him to sleep.