Monday, February 23, 2009

I'M REALLY GOING TO TAKE A BREAK!

I have so much going on in my life right now....don't get me wrong...I'm enjoying life...minus no sleep...but enjoying it, none the less. I have a little less then 2 weeks left of work (parent conferences and my own teacher evaluation) to finish up before a three week break. So, I think I want to take a break from my own blog for a little while.

I love blogging. I have been introduced to some amazing women. Blogging has been an outlet, as well as a way to reach out and to feel connected and understood, but lately, I've been feeling a bit stressed, unprepared and unorganized. I want some time to think, read, reevaluate, plan some meals, daydream, sleep, compose, write better posts and spend more time with Samuel, of course. So, for now, I'm taking a sabbatical! I'll be around, but just not as often.

Keep me in your prayers and I'll be back soon...refreshed and better then ever. God Bless!

9 comments:

RB said...

Enjoy your sabbatical Tracey :) Your presence will be missed in blogland!

Melba said...

Take all the time you need...I'll be thinking of you!

Frizzy said...

Enjoy your time away. We'll be excited to hear from you again when you're ready.

happymomof4 said...

Enjoy your time, hope that it is helpful:) We will miss you and look forward to your return!
God Bless

kalibug said...

Have a relaxed time!!!

Bri said...

We will miss you! Don't forget to come back!!!

Amy said...

Take your time; I'm right there with you. :)
I'll be praying for you.

God Bless,
Amy:)

Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight,, you just recently went back to work after having 6-8 weeks off. You are now working for 3 weeks or so, and then plan on taking another 3 weeks off?? Do I have this right? I'm guessing that you are either a teacher or a state-worker!

You should come visit us here in the "Real World" during one of your many vacations!!

Just kidding!! Have fun with Sammy.

Mike

Deb said...

Completely understand the need to take a break.