Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HONEST SCRAP

Reggie Boppy tagged me! I have to tell you 10 honest things about myself.

The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them they were prized with "Honest Scrap."
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. I miss sleep terrible and I feel bad that Sam is not getting the best of me because of it. This has been an amazing experience and I wouldn't change it for the world. I think God is using this to improve my patience and fortitude.

2. I never imagined that I would have such a hard time getting pregnant. I cringe at the money I spent on birth control.
3. After seeing "K" go through labor, I think I'm fine not having to go through it myself. I have my son and it makes no difference how he came to me.
4. I originally wanted 12 children. Thank God for unanswered prayers. I don't know how other women do it. They are amazing to me. I think I may be a one child mom.

5. I wish I had started listening to God sooner. He was always there trying to get my attention, but I was too self absorbed to see or hear it. I am so thankful He didn't give up on me.

6. I hate teaching Science. I like biology, but I hate chemistry and such.

7. Ants freak me out! I hate them and kill them every chance I get.
8. My husband is my best friend. I am so blessed that God found him for me. I don't tell him this enough. I don't know of a better man on the planet. Sorry ladies, he's all mine.
9. I am addicted to reality t.v. shows. I think BIG BROTHER, SURVIVOR and THE BACHELOR are my favorites.

10. I love to write and daydream. I can't remember a time I was not thinking up new people and lives for them. As a child I loved playing make believe with my SMURFS and BARBIES. I also remember having a hard time falling asleep, so in my head, I would imagine fully furnished homes, the people that lived in them and experiences for them to have. I've continued to do this, to this day, when I have a hard time falling asleep. When I was little, the small, downstairs bathroom wallpaper was a yellow checkerboard pattern. I would sit on the heat register (I hate being cold.) by the window and imagine that those boxes were little apartments with people living in all of them. I'd dream up different adventures for them to have.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The blogs I have chosen are all new ones I've found. I don't know anything about these ladies yet.

OUR BIG CRAZY FAMILY
OUR TX ADOPTION
KATHY-MOM OF MANY
THE MISSING PIECE
TALES FROM OAKBRIAR FARM
BECAUSE I SAID SO
HOME...HANDS FULL, HEARTS FULL, QUIVER FULL!

3 comments:

SarahHub said...

Thanks for the award!

I remember when Evie was that young, and sleep was all I could think about. I used to get mad at the saying "Sleeping like a baby!" Who thought of that? Because my baby didn't sleep! As hard as it is to believe, it will get better! This time will be a distant memory soon...

And I hear you on the birth control money... If only I had known!

Kathy - mom of many said...

Hi Tracey, I did the Honest Scrap tag. I'm sorry I'm late in doing the 25 things. I will get to it at some point. I'd probably watch more reality shows if my children went to bed earlier. :)

HappyAutisticMama said...

I finally got to it. Thanks for tagging me!