Monday, December 8, 2008

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD. Psalm 27:13

I knew you even before you were conceived. Jeremiah 1:4

He gives childless couples a family, gives them joy as the parents of children. Hellelujah! Psalms 113:9

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. - Helen Keller

It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all. Laura Ingalls Wilder

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you. ~Lewis B. Smedes

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

A morning without coffee is like sleep. ~Author Unknown

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

No comments: