Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting used to our car seat....


Sam loves his car seat when he's not strapped in or when the car is moving. Getting him buckled into it is a different story. I learned quickly to get everything ready and loaded in the car, ahead of time and when I'm ready to go, then strap Sam in at the very last moment, because once I do that, I better get the car moving quickly, otherwise he screams.

Well, this week will give him plenty of chances to get used to it. Sunday we are going over to visit my sister, Monday my sister wants to take me out for a short shopping trip to the second hand baby store, Tuesday we are going to meet "K" at the adoption agency, Wednesday we are at my sisters to open presants, Thursday we are back at my sisters again for Christmas dinner and Friday we have our second pediatrician appointment.

Wish me luck....

2 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

Wishing you luck!

Deb said...

Sounds like a very busy but fun week.
Hope he gets used to it quickly.