Monday, November 17, 2008
Uber Amazing Blog Award
Reggie gave me this award and said, "Tracey is one of the most inspirational bloggers that I know of. I appreciate her kind comments and am looking forward to seeing a picture of her holding her sweet Samuel." WOW! That made my day! Thanks! Reggie is a mommy in waiting like me! We've both have infertility issues and are now going through adoptions. She and I share a lot of the same feelings! It's good to have someone to share all this with. Thanks Reggie!
Here is a little bit about the award: The "uber" (synonym for super) is a blog award given to sites who:
- inspire you
- make you smile and laugh
- or maybe give you amazing information
- a great read
- has an amazing design
- and any other reason you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
The rules of the award are:
1-Put the logo on your blog or post.
2- Nominate at least five blogs (can be more) that for you are uber amazing
3- Let them know that they have received this uber amazing award by commenting on their blog
4-Share the love by linking to this post and the person you received the award from.
5. Here are my nominations:
* Amy has to be my first nomination. She's always first every morning to comment on my newest post. My day wouldn't be complete without a comment from Amy. She's inspirational as a wife and mother. I hope I can be half the mommy that she is. Through everything she has her eyes on God.
* Monica is also an amazing mother. I keep asking her to adopt me, but she hasn't said yes, yet. She has such a fun time with her girls. She is creating memories that they will always remember.
* Debbie and her husband have just finalized their adoption. She has a very close relationship to her daughter's birth mother. I've watched her daughter grow over the months and she is an amazing mother. She has made me feel so much more comfortable with open adoption.
* Kris is Megan's mommy and I recently got to know her when she was my SECRET BLOG PAL. Her blog is very enjoyable. I love seeing her day to day trials and triumphs.
* PeWee is an AMAZING foster mom to the Es. She is raising these children with strength, grace and courage. The Es are blessed to be with her and her husband. God has given her a very special gift.
* Sheila is a wonderful author. She has cool books, pod casts and articles. I'm always encouraged by her advice.
THANKS TO ALL YOU LADIES FOR BEING YOU!!!