Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good Shopping Day!

I had a great day grocery shopping. Here are my finds!



All of this plus: a 30 pound bag of cat food, 2 containers of cat litter, and a case of ginger ale for only $79.00. I used coupons, and got the double items (sweet potatoes, tomato paste, white bread, sausage, turkey gravy etc) on sale. A lot of this I need for Thanksgiving dinner too. Every year I cook for the 8 family members that live here in town. Then we do Christmas dinner at my sister's house. Last year I cooked for 14.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You did a super job shopping!:)

Jackie said...

Wow - that's great! I have been getting smarter about my shopping, too, and there are so many good deals out there if you just have a little patience.

Mama Smurf said...

Fantastic deals. I try to plan ahead so I can get great deals but it requires patience and organization...2 skills that I am sadly lacking in...

annieology said...

I love a good deal, CVS is going to issue a warrant for me, I steal from them all the time.

Jill said...

Awesome! Great haul!
Want to give me a few tips! LOL!