Friday, November 21, 2008

Another amazing gift from Debbie!!



If you don't know my WONDERFUL FRIEND Debbie, read this first.


So, about a month ago she sends me all these wonderful clothes from my home state of New Hampshire. That was great, all by itself!

Then today I get this in the mail....

Photobucket

....wait for it....she's a tricky one....it was really....this......

Photobucket

It's an "I Spy" quilt. "I SPY A GIRAFFE. CAN YOU FIND THE GIRAFFE?" Isn't that cute. What a fun idea! He'll have so much fun during "tummy time." I absolutely love it! Thank you my friend! I love you and Samuel will too!


2 comments:

Amy said...

That is beautiful! Debbie sounds like good people to me!:)

I can't wait to see pictures of Samuel with all of these gifts, amen?;)

I'm so excited for you, Tracey!

God Bless,
Amy:)

Kris said...

That is absolutely beautiful! Not only will he like it, but you can admire it while he's kicking his precious legs on tummy time...