There are only 56 days left before my little Samuel is due and I am starting to realize I have more things to do then days left to do them in. I'm going to be very busy and the closer it gets to December 5th the more nervous I become. I'm feeling just a little overwhelmed with it all.
To Do List:
1. 8 weeks of parenting classes...every Wednesday night 6:30-8:30
2. Report cards to finish before October 27th, when we start parent conferences
3. My baby shower on October 18
4. Hair appointment
5. Yearly doctor appointment (pap)
6. Eye doctor appointment
7. Special Education referrals done
8. Make 5 weeks of substitute plans
9. Plan, shop and cook for 8 people for Thanksgiving
10. "Interview" 3 pediatricians to see which one I like best
11. Do all my Christmas and Hanukkah shopping
12. Write and send all Christmas cards
I'm sure there are other things too, but these are the immediate things on my mind that are "must do's."
Blogging has become addictive, yet relaxing and I thoroughly enjoy it. I can spend up to 3 hours a day writing (I have 1-2 weeks of posts ready at all times.) and following all of you (On Google Reader I probably check about 40 blogs a day and comment on at least 20.).
So, because of my "TO DO LIST," if I have to neglect your posts some or don't comment as much, I hope you understand.