Friday, October 10, 2008

Grilling Goodness #1


GOLDEN GOODNESS posts an eight question MeMe on Fridays. Here are today's questions and my answers.

1. What can cheer you up when you're feeling grumpy? Sleep, chocolate, a long hot shower, a massage!

2. Give one feature that could make or break the deal if you were shopping for a new home. The smell definitely! You can't get cigarette smoke out no matter how hard you try.

3. What's the craziest thing you've ever let your children eat for breakfast? NA...I'll tell you that one after Sam's born!

4. If you are a 'watch what you eat' kind of person, share a meal or dish that makes it easier to diet. SORRY YOU'LL HATE ME...BUT I DON'T WATCH WHAT I EAT...AND I ONLY WEIGH 105 LBS!

5. Is there something you used to do as a child that you would never let your children do now? Be out all day without reporting it.

6. If you have a daughter, are her ears pierced? When did you allow it? We're having a son...but no piercing allowed for him...my husband said he'd want our daughter to wait until she was 13...something to look forward to.

7. Are you the only person in your house who changes the TP roll?? YES!!!!!!!! AND IT IS MADDENING!!!!!!!

8. How old were you when you no longer lived with a parent(s) for the first time? 18 when I started college...does that count!!! 22 when I moved away from there and moved in with my now x husband!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

4. I'm grumpy now....I guess I need to refer back to your number "1" answers.;)

7. From what I can tell on these grilling posts...this is a common occurrence.

That was fun!:)

God Bless,
Amy:)

I can't find my blog said...

#4-yes I hate you now. 105??? That's just not right.

Just kidding! If I exercise I can eat just about whatever I want-exercise is the key.

Anonymous said...

Just cigarette smoke? I think cat pee tops that.

Tina said...

(in reference to the above commenter) ha, yes, cat pee definitely ranks up there with the most hideous smells in a house!!

4. yes, hush now...and go get a twinkie!!

7. AMEN! :)

Glad you played along Tracey! :)