My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* the health of our lovely boy, Samuel, due December 5th
* my mother's health and well being
* quick healing for Amy, her dad and Allie
* Peace says, "I ask for prayer that any confusion be cleared, and that the way be made straight for my 2 little relatives to come home to us. I also ask for prayer for their biological Mother, (she is addicted to drugs), and their current Foster Family's health and well being during this time of transition."
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Stephanie and Christian - injured in plane crash
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Reggie Boppy - please match us with a birthmom soon
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Trace's baby efforts
* Rick M. - his struggle with diabetes
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* our economy
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
Prayers that have been answered:
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.
* Annie - reports hubby's leg infection all clear and in less than 90 days CPS is going to start termination proceedings.