My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* the health of our lovely boy, Samuel, due December 5th
* my mother's health and well being
* John's quick and complete healing after falling off the roof.
* I need to find a good substitute for my class, while I'm out for 6 weeks.
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Richard - money matters
* Nicole's daughter Brittany has a large hole in her heart...surgery to follow soon!
* Frizzy wants us to pray for her cousin, Brian, who just learned he has Acute Leukemia
* Mary Lou's healing after her hysterectomy
* Stephanie and Christian - injured in plane crash
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Reggie Boppy - please match us with a birthmom soon
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Trace's baby efforts
* Rick M. - his struggle with diabetes
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* our economy
* quick healing for Amy, her dad and Allie
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
Prayers that have been answered:
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.