Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Balloon Fiesta

The Balloon Fiesta started this morning in Albuquerque.


These were taken in front of my house this morning. Pretty cool!!



These two were taken from my back yard!


These two photos were taken from the street outside my house (I live on the west side of town.), but zooming in 16 times, to the east side of town. There are about 600 balloonists that went up this morning. It's an amazing thing to see. If you're ever in the area, I HIGHLY recommend it!

2 comments:

annieology said...

I will so be there next year. We were planning on being there this year, but our attorney got all of our vacation money this year. Hopefully, my entire family will be there, and will be MY family. If not, I'll go crazy. But, it looks gorgeous, I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

HOW cool! I've always wanted to be there for that...maybe we can schedule vacation around that time someday soon! Your SBP