Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tell Us Your Love Story...tag......part 1

I have been tagged by Amy, to tell the story of how Richard and I met. You can read Amy's story here and here. Her husband is very hunky (mine is gorgeous, but hers is very nice on the eyes too) and should never wear a shirt....check out her blog and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, back to my hubby.......



I had been divorced for about two years....I had dated a lot of "men," (term used loosely) since my divorce: one I sued, one I changed the locks because of, but most never made it past the first cup of coffee. A few were "ok," but that something special was missing. I had met one at work, but most off the Internet. I decided to give one more guy a try and then if this didn't work out I was packing everything up and moving back to New Hampshire. I was tired of liars, losers and letches.

I never imagined after my divorce that I would find my "soul mate." I didn't even believe that was possible. I wouldn't be able to marry my best friend. I wouldn't be able to find someone that had ALL the characteristics I was looking for. I'd have to "settle" for something that wasn't quite what I wanted. In fact, my brother saw the personal I had on-line, describing this person and even he thought that person didn't exist. "You're looking for a boy scout," he said.

...........CHECK IN TOMORROW FOR PART 2

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! Shannon will get a kick out of this post!

And your husband is very easy on the eyes as well.;)

Oh, I'm looking forward to hearing more of this.......

(And you should include your "boy scout" description in your personal ad...I'm just saying.) ;)

Thanks for playing along....I'm ready for Part 2...

God Bless,
Amy:)

Mama Smurf said...

Can't wait to hear the rest!

Tina said...

Never say never, huh? God has control....

going to read part 2!