Rebel tagged me. I'm suppose to share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. If you fall asleep reading this I'll understand...
1. I have always been very comfortable standing on my toes.
2. Because of #1, I think I have very nice calves! My husband agrees.
3. As a teenager, I had to wear braces and "head gear." If you ever had braces you know what "head gear" is. Boys think you are just gorgeous while wearing it. Anyway, I had to wear the "head gear" for 14 hours a day! It was very uncomfortable and the only way I was able to sleep was to push my bottom jaw out (giving me an under bite). It became such a habit, over the 3 years that I wore the braces, that, to this day, I still catch myself, from time to time, pushing out my bottom jaw. Not a good look.
4. I talk in my sleep, or so my husband tells me. He says, generally, it's something to do with correcting my students.
5. I've suffered from panic attacks since college. Thank God they are just during stressful times in my life (test, finals, divorce, wedding, moved to our new house, major changes I'm unsure about etc). My heart rate is erratic, my thoughts race, I become extremely cold, I shiver, and I cry. It usually takes 1-2 hours to come out of one.
6. I love to eat vanilla ice cream and then have a large glass of milk right afterward.
Ok...now it's your turn...
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their blog
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up